East Cobb is a vibrant community in Georgia, known for its beautiful homes, excellent schools, and plentiful amenities. Here are some of the best things about East Cobb:
- Excellent Schools: East Cobb has some of the best public and private schools in Georgia, including Walton High School, Lassiter High School, Pope High School, and The Walker School.
- Beautiful Parks and Recreation Areas: There are many parks and outdoor spaces in East Cobb, including East Cobb Park, Mabry Park, Sandy Plains Park, Hyde Farm Park, and the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area. These areas offer hiking and biking trails, picnic areas, sports fields, playgrounds, and numerous other outdoor activities.
- Convenient Shopping and Dining: In East Cobb, you can find a variety of shopping centers that cater to different preferences and budgets such as The Avenue East Cobb, Merchant’s Walk, and boutiques around The Marietta Square. Additionally, the area offers a diverse selection of dining options spanning from casual to upscale, featuring a variety of local and international cuisines.
- Affordable Housing: East Cobb has a range of housing options to suit different lifestyles and budgets, from spacious estates to more modest single family homes. In addition, East Cobb and Cobb County have some of the lowest tax rates in the metro region.
- Access to Healthcare: East Cobb has access to some of the best healthcare providers and hospitals in Georgia, including WellStar Kennestone Hospital and Northside Hospital.
- Family-Friendly Community: East Cobb is a family-friendly community with lots of activities for children and families, including numerous sports leagues, summer camps, and local organizations and events that bring people together. Community events and festivals throughout the year include the East Cobber Parade, Taste of East Cobb, Marietta Square Farmers Market, and many more.
- Proximity to Atlanta: East Cobb is conveniently located just 20 miles from downtown Atlanta and offers easy access to major highways, giving residents easy access to all the attractions and amenities of the city. In addition, the world’s busiest airport is just 30 miles away, offering convenient access to numerous domestic and international cities.
Overall, East Cobb offers a high quality of life with excellent schools, beautiful parks, plentiful amenities, and a strong sense of community.